Communications Executive – London
Salary: Competititive Salary
Salary band: £30,000 - £49,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/03/2023
A top global law firm is hiring a Communications Executive to join their London office. The role-holder will provide support with developing and publishing corporate communications, press releases and relevant announcements across a variety of channels. This role sits within the firm’s busy communications team and reports directly to the Communications Manager.
- Responsible for the production of clear and accurate copy that represents the firm and raises its profile both internally and externally.
- Manage and maintain content to be shared on social media platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Drafting press releases to be shared with regional and international media outlets.
- Collaborating with partners and colleagues across the international business to identify relevant stories.
- Building strong relations with varying stakeholders including partners, senior management, journalists, and industry contacts.
- Recording and analysis of data to track performance across several key metrics.
- Managing content to be uploaded onto the website.
- Previous communications experience working within legal / professional services firm.
- Able to produce copy to a high standard, in-line with best practice.
- Possess a degree or other marketing qualification (Advantageous).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend