Communications Executive – London
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/05/2023
A leading international law firm are seeking a Communications Executive to join their London office. The role holder will be responsible for the delivery of communications activity to achieve the firm and core sectors’ strategy. This consists of supporting with PR and media relations efforts as well as supporting the firm’s global marketing and business development team with major campaigns and other firmwide initiatives.
- Support the firm’s core sectors by driving media relations activity within the UK and globally.
- Identify news opportunities, and determine the best media approach.
- Draft press releases and pitch to media outlets at all levels, liaising with US PR agency on global initiatives as necessary.
- Manage the firm’s corporate reputation by publicising news, financial results, Inclusion & Diversity, CSR, and HR initiatives.
- Work with marketing campaigns team to deliver targeted communications and raise awareness in key media outlets.
- Update the website’s News section with fresh and relevant content, and manage content on the firm’s social media platforms.
- Maintain accurate records of media opportunities and successes for monthly reports.
- Coordinate annual media surveys from major legal press.
- Provide support for ad hoc projects related to internal and external communications.
- Previous communications experience, either within a professional services firm or PR agency.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of and interest in the media, with experience in engaging with trade, national, and international journalists.
- Ability to leverage media channels to communicate key news and information.
- Having a broad business media contact base (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend