Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/08/2022
A national Law Firm is seeking a Communications Executive to join their office based in Cambridgeshire. The successful candidate will create and drive internal and external communications, including the production and delivery of results driven content and campaigns. You will be working out of the communications team within the wider marketing team, and liaising with the marketing technology and business development teams, as well as external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and project manage content marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage content for the firm’s social media accounts
- Work collaboratively with teams to produce reports and other internal publications
- Liaise with fee earners to write press releases and other editorial content such as feature articles
- Upload press releases and articles to the website in a timely manner, and highlight press releases on social media channels
- Develop marketing material in house using a wide range of software from Canva to InDesign
- Liaise with external design agencies to develop adverts, both print and online
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar position, ideally within professional services
- Able to manage external PR and design agencies
- Able to use social media in a corporate environment
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend