Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/06/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking a Communications Executive to support with PR, internal and digital communications plans to promote opportunities and coverage for the firm. This role will be reporting to the Senior Internal Communications Manager and will be based out of the London office.
- Implement PR, internal and digital communications plans to generate positive profile-raising opportunities and coverage.
- Drafting press releases, awards submissions and preparing media briefing documents.
- Developing relationships with press contacts at target media.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and fee earners to identify new opportunities, industry trends, deal information and other newsworthy stories.
- Develop content to post on the firm’s website and social media platforms, and repurpose existing content for digital and also internal audiences.
- Provide training and support for lawyers and others in the organisation on PR.
- Be educated to degree level.
- Previous experience working in a PR or digital communications environment.
- Experienced in the effective use of social media and digital channels.
- Be highly IT literate, with experience of content management systems and ideally photo-editing software.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend