Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/06/22
An international law firm is looking for a Communications Executive to join their global communications team in their Leeds or Manchester offices. This is a newly created role offering an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an experienced team, providing exposure to all aspects of internal and external communications.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders on the delivery of communications plans
- Creating content for press releases, internal articles and social media posts
- Coordinating the content schedule for the firm intranet and other channels
- Producing coverage reports
- Managing the firm-wide awards schedule and identifying opportunities for independent recognition
- Support the Communications team, ensuring best practice is maintained by following procedures
- Identifying stories and staying on top of news and topics relating to these areas
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including perfect grammar and strong attention to detail
- Ability to create engaging ‘newsworthy’ stories for internal and external audiences
- Proficient with a range of digital / social media channels. Knowledge of editing video content an advantage
- Great interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend