Communications Coordinator – London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/03/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a top-tier US law firm to recruit a Communications Coordinator for their London office. This role will support the communications and international business development teams, working closely with the Communications Manager to coordinate press releases, develop social media content and provide communications support for events.
- Support the Communications Manager with all communications and PR activity for the London and international practice.
- Ensure marketing materials and all content remains consist with firm brand and writing guidelines.
- Assist the firm’s internal communications team and PR agencies to achieve the firm’s communications strategy.
- Manage and communicate deadlines and updates for all international directories (excluding US).
- Support with the creation of content to support communications and marketing efforts, including for the firm website, intranet, social media channels and press releases.
- Internally communicate successes and opportunities within and among the practice groups.
- Collaborate with communications and business development teams to assist in media outreach.
- Coordinate with internal teams to provide communications support for firm events.
- Previous experience working within a legal firm or relevant corporate PR experience.
- Excellent writing skills to communicate industry-specific information into clear content.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload and complete tasks to deadlines.
- Educated to a degree level or possess a relevant marketing-related qualification.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend