Communications Coordinator – Leeds
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/07/2022
An award winning, national law firm is seeking a Communications Coordinator to join their team in Leeds. This is a specialist position within the team with a focus on producing and coordinating copy, and will be the go-to person for creating engaging copy for a wide range of functions. This role reports to the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Produce engaging content for Insights, press releases, newsletters, case studies, event invitations and social media
- Be the lead copywriter in the BD team
- Produce copy for events campaigns, including bios for speakers and exhibitor profiles
- Collaborate with the wider team to produce a pipeline of content for all sectors and ensure online content is always up to date
- Create engaging email marketing campaigns and produce mailing lists on the CRM (OnePlace)
- Support the development and deployment of firm internal communications including in-house video filming and supporting with podcasts etc.
- Support the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager and other colleagues in the BD team as necessary
- Previous experience in a marketing and communications position
- Experience in writing creative and engaging copy
- Able to effectively manage CRM systems
- Possess excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritise work to tight deadlines, and adapt to changes
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend