Communications & Campaigns Manager – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/11/2022
An award winning national law firm are seeking a Communications & Campaigns Manager to join their Bristol office. This role will manage all communications and campaigns activity for the firm and its brands, including web content, social media, PR, printed collateral and podcasts, and the delivery of new and ongoing campaigns. This role works closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Management of the communications team’s priorities and workflow, and reviewing work and signing off content.
- Provide support with the implementation of the firm’s central business development plan, and digital marketing initiatives including campaigns and communications.
- Management of campaigns for various departments, including the delivery of communications, events and products for the firm and its subsidiary brands.
- Collaboration with the digital team to track engagement, to ensure reach and leads are generated.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to maintain analytics and trends, reporting for the Head of Marketing.
- Take charge of the firm’s PR activity including award submissions and managing blog content.
- Development of the firm’s social media accounts and management of new content for the firm’s website.
- Management of all internal communications including management of content on the firm’s intranet.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Educated to a degree level, and being CIM certified would be ideal.
- Proven experience in managing a team.
- Knowledge of digital and traditional communications channels and strategies.
- Experience in managing a team and multiple projects.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend