Communications and Digital Marketing Advisor
Salary: €55, 000.00 - €63, 000.00
Salary band: £50,000 - £69,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/04/22
An exciting opportunity with a global law firm has risen to join their growing team based in their Brussels office. They are looking for a Communications and Digital Marketing who will be responsible for both internal and external communications and will manage projects and social media activities. This role will report to the Senior Marketing and Business Development Manager. The role holder must be fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Create press releases and other press texts in accordance with the firm’s best practice process.
- Assist with the preparation of briefing documents for press meetings.
- Develop social media activities and campaigns, implementing and monitoring international opportunities on the firm’s social media channels.
- Coach and support lawyers and the members of the team on best practice for social media and PR approaches.
- Deliver training on social media in order to increase efficiencies, the visibility of the firm and improve personal branding.
- To monitor and maintain local content on the firm’s global website as well as SEO.
- Take lead on additional communication projects which support the local and global brand and strategy. This will include the production of short videos.
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, marketing, economics or a comparable course of study.
- Preferred experience in the professional services sector is desired but not required.
- To have experience working in a PR/social media environment, agency or communications department.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch – both written and oral, additional French language skills are a plus.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend