Client Relationship Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/02/2022
A leading, modern-day law firm is seeking a Client Relationship Manager who will be based in South London to ensure consistent client growth and expansion to the firm’s Credit Solutions Division. The role holder will be working with the Marketing and the BD Manager to create Business Development opportunities and deliver key performance management information to both external and internal clients.
- Assist with the firm’s data analysis of Client related performance data
- Maintain and review profitable work from our clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with key contacts with current clients and new clients
- Liaise with key stakeholders to bring in new and valuable clients
- Understand key trends and measure performance on both client and internal KPI’s
- Carry out extensive data analysis on both internal and external clients
- Degree level or equivalent
- Client Relationship/ BD management experience in legal, DCA or professional service sector
- Advanced knowledge of using MS office especially excel
- Experience in one more of core sectors, such as Utilities, Finance, Public Sector, Professional Services and General Commercial
- Expert knowledge in claims & enforcement or litigations
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend