Client Relationship Manager (Mat Cover) – Manchester
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £50,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 28/03/2023
A top national law firm are searching for a Client Relationship Manager to join their team for a 12 month fixed-term contract. The role holder will identify key clients and propositions and will effectively manage existing relationships. The ideal candidate will have a commercial approach and experience facilitating the sales process. This role reports directly into the Head of Client Acquisition and will manage a small team. Location is flexible, remote working optional.
- Responsible for implementing business development initiatives for the in line with the business area strategy.
- Ensure proposals are relevant and support the firm’s growth ambitions.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the wider firm to drive the implementation of the firm’s BD strategy for the specific business line and key clients.
- Able to internally communicate propositions to the firm including profitability, and pipeline opportunities, based on understanding of the client base.
- Collaborate with the Bids team to prepare presentations and proposal documents on new business pitches.
- Provide support and attend internal and external events
- Support growth of a key client – attending meetings, coaching, analysing ROI and trends.
- Previous relationship management, business development or sales experience.
- Experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Confident in developing relationships with clients, contacts or intermediaries.
- Experience working in a client-facing role, in a marketing and business development team.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend