Client Relationship Manager – Cardiff
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/08/2023
Blue Legal has partnered up with an award-winning professional services firm to look for a Client Relationship Manager to join team based in Cardiff. While reporting to the Head of Client Relationships, the successful role holder will collaboratively work alongside key stakeholders and the client team, to develop business strategies and account planning. This role will align to the firm’s Public Sector group, experience in this sector is desirable.
- Build a professional and effective relationship with the firm’s key partners involved in delivering services to the public sector, and with key stakeholders from Central Services teams.
- Take part in kick-off conversations and support with drafting bids and presentations where required. Support in winning new sector frameworks as well as maintaining current appointments.
- Manage and maintain awareness of key issues and topics impacting the wider public sector and our sub-sectors.
- Be a main contact for key group clients and manage business development activity for the group.
- Implement client and BD plans to help nurture and grow key public sector clients and support in cross-selling.
- Support in the delivery of client listening surveys and track data and information.
- Previous experience managing client relationships within a professional services / legal firm.
- A strong background in business development and relationship management.
- Experience in public sector bidding.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend