Client Relationship Manager – Birmingham
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/10/2023
A leading national law firm is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join their UK team, location is flexible. The role holder will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key client accounts as part of the firm’s client care program, working closely with client facing teams to set and achieve objectives. This includes establishing trusted relationships, cross-selling opportunities and developing specific BD and marketing initiatives, to improve the overall client experience. The firm are open to candidates looking for part-time hours.
- Act as the account manager for a selected group of key client care accounts.
- Maintaining client service tools for each client liaising with the client service team.
- Take lead on calls identifying arising actions and seeing them through to completion.
- Identify opportunities to cross–sell across departments’ firm wide.
- Involvement in client listening activities, to gather feedback and ensure follow-up.
- Attending client relationship meetings, providing valuable insights and training fee earners on client listening and client experience activities.
- Conduct quarterly financial analysis of key client accounts and advising fee earners.
- Monitor client investment for key accounts to ensure ROI.
- Collaborate with the wider BD team to develop compelling tenders for panel appointments for key clients.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proven client relationship / business development experience is required.
- Able to build relationships with fee earners across offices and with wider Marketing team.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend