Client Relationship Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17.02.21
A world leading law firm is currently recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager to support their global Insurance Sector Group. This role will form part of the global Marketing, Business Development and Communications team which contributes to the firms’ strategic business objectives. You will be instrumental in developing the firm’s key clients and focus on the management of bank relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the insurance sector including key market trends, developments and opportunities for the firm.
- Working alongside the Global Relationship Partners to implement retention and targeting initiatives to strengthen the relationship between client and firm.
- Managing the production of client-related business analysis including: client strategy, client structures, revenue and profitability (including gap analysis), relationship mapping, market share, competitor activity, developments in the client’s markets and client needs analysis.
- Managing the approach to communication and information flow between key client relationship team members globally.
- Supporting in-house Client Audit team to facilitate compliance with client engagement terms and policies including data, IT, social media and marketing.
- Championing the firm’s Advanced Delivery & Solutions internally and as appropriate with clients.
- Working as a team leader on relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm’s client management approach.
- Graduate with relevant marketing qualifications.
- Experience in CRM and/or sector BD in professional services.
- Strong knowledge of the financial services sector, preferably insurance but with an interest in developing an understanding.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend