Client Relationship Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/01/2021
Blue Legal have partnered with one of the world’s leading law firms to source a Client Development Manager to join their marketing & business development team. You will be responsible for some of the firm’s major client relationships within the financial services sector and across the global business. This role will be client facing and work with the firms most senior stakeholders.
- Working with the global client partners, Financial Services Sector Head, Senior Manager in Financial Services, and wider client service teams to drive forward the client relationship and business development strategy for a defined group of global clients.
- Driving the client service teams, including identifying opportunities to grow the team in different jurisdictions, and across practice groups, to bring the most relevant expertise to the client relationship.
- Focusing on specific strategies for winning transformational work for each client, which is capable of further elevating the firm’s reputation in the global market.
- Owning a client feedback strategy, including where appropriate directly seeking feedback from the client at both a matter and relationship level.
- Working with the finance team on a profitability and resource strategy to ensure that the growth of each relationship is sustainable and commercially viable.
- Regularly brief the client service teams on the clients’ market strategy, and the implications of that strategy in terms of opportunities for our teams.
- Become a subject matter expert on the financial services sector, and our own practice strengths within the sector.
- Experience within a business development role within the professional services sector and/or financial services.
- Experience of client relationship management and development.
- A commercial mindset, with experience of prioritising the right activities that deliver value to the business.
- The ability to work on a global basis, understanding different working practices and market drivers.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend