Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/07/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international law firm to help recruit for a dynamic Client Relationship Manager, to join their team based in any of their UK offices. The successful candidate will collaborate with the Client team and Partners to develop business strategies and account planning. The role holder will also manage a portfolio of key accounts, specifically to the Financial Services sector.
- Collaborate with client partners to develop and implement client plans and strategies and monitor success.
- Manage and drive projects forward, working with partners and colleagues to achieve results.
- Develop and build relationships with the client and being the main point of contact where appropriate for key accounts.
- Identify pipelines opportunities, including cross-selling opportunities and tenders.
- Work with the firm’s wider bid team in strategically managing pitches and panel renewal procedures.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing activities and work seamlessly with marketing colleagues.
- Working closely with the wider team across the firm’s business services functions to monitor performance.
- Must be educated to degree level.
- Previous experience of managing client relationships within a professional services environment.
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment or management of Financial Services clients (Advantageous).
- Possess knowledge of Marketing/Business Development processes and an understanding of CRM systems.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend