Client Relationship Manager (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 02/09/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join their International team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a client-facing role to support the partners in client development, relationship management and delivering services to the firm’s major clients. This role reports to the Head of Marketing & BD and can be based in any UK or European office.
- Work with the Client Relationship Partners to develop a plan to deliver services for key clients.
- Work closely with the partners to build a core team around the key client focusing on relationship building and opportunity management.
- Identifying opportunities and strategic management of pitches and proposals, panel renewal procedures and secondment opportunities.
- Conducting regular client relationship reviews in line with the firm’s client management methodology.
- Collaborate with the Finance specialist for the key client to establish appropriate processes and monitor financial performance.
- Promote consistency and quality of client service by ensuring timely delivery of commitments made with the client.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Previous experience working in a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Understanding of new business processes and client relationship management to help win and retain clients’ legal work.
- Strong consultative listening skills to negotiate with legal and client personnel.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend