Client Relationship Executive
Location: South East
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13/06/2023
A leading regional law firm is seeking a Client Relationship Executive to join their team based in London. You will support fee earners and the marketing team to handle new client leads, address queries and issues during active cases, and gather feedback. This office-based role involves answering service questions, providing pricing information, and connecting clients with the relevant team/solicitors for further assistance.
- Responsible for handling inbound enquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Liaising with potential clients to understand queries and provide relevant information.
- Providing pricing details and quotes, or directing complex queries to the appropriate internal team.
- Ensuring client concerns are effectively addressed through timely follow-up on initial enquiries.
- Management of Prospect records in the case management system, and facilitate Prospects to progress to the next stage e.g. an appointment with a solicitor.
- Assisting with client onboarding and ensuring a positive experience during the initial and onboarding stages.
- Following up with clients upon completion of work to encourage participation in satisfaction surveys, online reviews, and feedback.
- Providing regular reports on conversion to track performance and share valuable market to appropriate teams.
- Previous legal support services background.
- Possess client service experience, working within a corporate / office environment.
- Experience developing professional business and customer relationships.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend