Client Programme Manager – London
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/03/2023
Join a global law firm as a Client Programme Manager within the firms Marketing & Business Development department. You will support the client team and will be responsible for the firm’s global Real Estate sector, driving the direction of the programme and the overall success of the sector through client focus initiatives. This includes developing strategies, communications and associated business development support.
- Responsible for developing the client-focused strategy and activities for the Real Estate sector.
- Raise awareness of the client programme across internal communication platforms.
- Liaising with key account teams to prepare strategic plans for the client focus programme.
- Collaborating with lawyers and the wider business development team to prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) responses and write proposals for key clients
- Attending client relationship meetings including meetings with key client contacts.
- Provide key stakeholders with client relationship and sales techniques
- Suggest methods of improving processes such as technology to assist client relationship development.
- Work closely with the firm’s PR team to identify public relations opportunities.
- Experience in a client development position, or a business development role with a heavy client focus.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability manage clients at all levels.
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend