Client Listening Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/08/2022
A leading commercial international law firm is looking for a Client Listening Manager to join their London office. The successful candidate will support with the firm’s Client Listening and Client Experience programmes and sector focused BD activities. This role reports to the Head of Client Services and will work closely with other senior stakeholders.
- Establish effective processes communicating client feedback.
- Develop processes that encourage continuous client listening.
- Coordinate a pipeline of clients and matters across the key accounts programme.
- Assist client account teams on effective listening and feedback gathering.
- Analyse information gathered across the programme and report on findings.
- Use client experience mapping techniques to identify areas for improvement, and report on findings.
- Track progress of identified areas for improvement against agreed initiatives.
- Provide support to identified Client Experience projects.
- Previous experience in managing a client listening programme.
- Experience working within a legal/professional services firm.
- Experience of conducting client service interviews with clients and managing feedback with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in client relationship management.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend