Client Engagement Executive – Manchester
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/09/2022
A leading national law firm are seeking a Client Engagement Executive to join their team based in one of their UK offices. The role-holder will support and work closely with the Client Relationship teams and Business Development Managers to help find new ways to build stronger client relationships to drive growth for the firm. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for their next step-up, at a firm dedicated to training and developing its employees whilst offering amazing flexibility and other benefits.
- Supporting the Key Account and Client Listening Programmes.
- Assist in the organisation of internal client meetings.
- Conduct relevant client research and create supporting documents and presentations.
- Support the delivery of client feedback by running, surveys, interviews and reports.
- Help create, organise and deliver client and hospitality events.
- Manage the intranet and Client Programme information.
- Support on client-focused internal and external communications.
- Graduate or equivalent level qualifications.
- Previous experiences within professional service background.
- Knowledgeable of InterAction or other CRM systems.
- Possesses excellent organisational skills able to multi-task.
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as writing and creative skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend