Client Development Manager – London
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/08/2023
A major US law firm are seeking a Client Development Manager to join their London office to support their client growth plans for their Litigation practice group. The successful candidate will lead the development and execution of strategic business plans and brand improvement strategies, including managing diverse projects, advising on strategy, and participating in client events.
- Collaborating with leadership to develop a clear strategy, to manage the creation and delivery of BD initiatives for key sector groups.
- Provide support on client development efforts and ensure alignment with the global practice and overall firm strategy.
- Supporting the team with legal directory and award submissions, to promote practice recognition and for specific lawyers.
- Liaise with lawyers to develop responses to RFPs and tracking new business proposals and pitch efforts.
- Work with stakeholders to develop pitch strategies, and provide support with preparation including research and coaching.
- Conduct research to identify new business opportunities with existing clients and identify prospective clients.
- Provide intelligence on competitors and market trends to exploit opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for cross-practice and cross-region collaboration, and drive forward marketing/BD initiatives.
- Champion the use of business development tools, including CRM, EXP and Opportunities tracking.
- Previous BD/marketing experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Able to demonstrate strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Anticipate marketing needs, influence decisions, and advise on best practice.
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant area, such as Law or Business-related.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend