Client Development Lead – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/06/2023
A leading international law firm is looking for a Client Development Lead to join their London office. This role sits within the firm’s global BD team, working closely with the client strategy team, to develop key client relationships for the Infrastructure sector. The role involves developing internal connections, leading the client insight programme, and maximising client opportunities. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract offering an opportunity to make a significant impact.
- Conduct regular pipeline review meetings with key client partners/teams to understand potential opportunities and determine required support BD team.
- Monitor and maintain visibility of the client development programmes pipeline, ensuring active pursuits maintain momentum.
- Promote engagement of initiatives across the programme by sharing trending products and best practice, providing support to the team to pursue opportunities.
- Managing client relations for key clients based on strategy and client need to drive growth across the programme.
- Utilise the firm’s products to enable participation of partners for key account programmes, and facilitate engagement and sales.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of key client accounts and effectively present this knowledge to senior firm leadership.
- Collaborate with Partners to conduct regular relationship and satisfaction reviews, ensuring compliance with report standards and processes, following up as necessary.
- Using sector/practice insight to influence value proposition and shape market perception.
- Experience in a senior client development position, or a business development role with a heavy client focus.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, to manage clients at all levels.
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to influence key partners.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend