Client Development Executive – South England
Location: South East
Salary: Up to £38,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/04/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a city law firm in seeking a Client Development Executive to support their team in Hampshire. The role holder will work closely within the wider team to drive the firm’s strategic direction and focus on all aspects of client development including strategy, key pitches, and marketing activity in line with client needs.
- Act as the main point of contact for post-award activities, including finalising agreements, exchanging key contacts, and organising introductory meetings with client teams.
- Monitoring framework activity from planning to completion, ensuring relevant parties are informed of key dates, deadlines, and relevant rates.
- Identifying client requirements, and ensuring these are adhered to, and maintaining updated records for added and social value.
- Collaborating with client relationship managers and cross-practice teams to develop individual client plans and identify areas of opportunity within each client account.
- Conduct regular client research to understand changes in their business and adapt services accordingly.
- Support the wider BD team to develop marketing materials and activities to fulfil client requirements.
- Schedule key dates for contract review meetings and collate internal and external reports.
- Develop effective working relationships between clients and internal teams to drive growth and increase the lifetime value of client accounts.
- Contribute knowledge and insight gained in relation to the re-tender/renewal process.
- Experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Previous experience working in a Client or Business Development position.
- Planning and organisational skills to effectively prioritise workloads.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to use initiative, be proactive and be self-sufficient.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend