Client Development Coordinator – London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/06/2023
An international US law firm is seeking a Client Development Coordinator to join their London office for an 18-month contract. The role-holder will be responsible for driving business growth through client development initiatives, preparing and coordinating business pitches, and maintaining lists of new client wins. This role offers direct mentorship from the Client Development Manager, providing a valuable opportunity for professional growth and guidance.
- Prepare client development materials for business pitches using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Gather information on client wins from practice areas or offices, write client summaries, update the database and materials with relevant tags.
- Update web pages with changes to practice and office descriptions, representative matter lists, and lawyer bios.
- Plan and implement client education events, planning all aspects through to post-event follow-ups.
- Coordinate with creative services for program materials and ensure event details are reflected in the central calendar.
- Collaborate with the manager to identify opportunities for lawyers to enhance their visibility through thought leadership in the community.
- Prepare research reports, supporting individual pitch efforts and practice area strategic projects.
- Collaborate with the CRM team to ensure high quality client contact data is maintained.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Experience supporting business pitches / presentations.
- Educated to a degree level.
- IT proficient in using Microsoft Office, and experience using CRM systems.
- Strong written communication, project management and time management skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend