Salary: Up to £32,000.00
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted:
A leading Barristers Chambers are seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team based in the City. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, personable, and can prioritise their time in a busy working environment. This role will report to the Business Development Manager.
- Responsible for the chambers’ social media accounts and provide social media training and support for members and staff.
- Assist with client communications through email updates, news alerts etc.
- Organisation of Chambers’ internal and external events.
- Uploading website content and analysing marketing statistics.
- Optimising website for different users/platforms.
- Produce reports on individual and group practice analysis, client and sector research and internal assessments.
- Supporting with recruitment initiatives including events / online advertising.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Marketing Experience in a professional services environment.
- Enthusiastic and personable.
- Communicate effectively with clients, barristers and members of staff.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend