Campaigns / Senior Campaigns Executive – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/12/2023
A top-tier international law firm are seeking a Campaigns Executive to join their London office. Working closely across industry groups within the marketing and business development team, you will support in achieving profile-raising objectives through planning and implementation of thought leadership campaigns, to target clients, prospects and external stakeholders, driving brand recognition for the firm’s core sectors.
- Develop marketing campaigns to improve brand reputation with existing and prospective clients, and generate revenue opportunities.
- Collaborate with industry lead partners, and the Campaigns Manager to identify key business issues/topics and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Identify opportunities and key issues through conducting market research, and analyse trends, and monitor competitor activities.
- Manage end-to-end execution of smaller campaigns, including theme development, content creation, and platform selection.
- Contribute to social media plans for each campaign and manage the campaigns playbook.
- Oversee editing and proofreading of campaign content, ensuring high quality and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Brief and collaborate with internal teams and external agencies, including PR, designers, and social media experts.
- Deliver regular reports to senior colleagues and partners on campaign results, including ROI measurement.
- Previous marketing / campaigns experience within a legal / professional services firm.
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Experience with client facing activity – desirable
- Project management experience preferred
- Educated to a degree level – preferably Business or Marketing related.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend