Campaigns Manager – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/06/2023
A Top-100 national law firm are searching for a Campaigns Manager to join their team based in Bristol. The role-holder will be responsible for developing and executing the firm’s multi-channel marketing campaigns across key markets to generate new business opportunities and develop client relationships. This is a brand new role, sitting within the firm’s BD & Marketing team, working closely with key market groups and departments.
- Identify campaign opportunities across key groups.
- Plan and implement campaigns through various digital channels such as web, social media, email and events.
- Target and track campaign performance using the firm’s CRM system.
- Conduct market research to gather valuable data and insights that will drive campaign strategies.
- Create compelling written, audio, and visual content to engage target audiences.
- Develop relationships with key contacts, industry groups and media outlets to improve campaigns results.
- Collaborating with the BD & Marketing team and external agencies to ensure the successful implementation of campaigns.
- Report on campaign performance and activities to analyse effectiveness.
- Previous campaigns and communications experience within a professional services environment.
- Demonstrable research, writing, and content editing skills across various media platforms.
- Proven expertise in campaign management, ensuring campaigns are kept on schedule and within budget.
- Prior experience/exposure to the firm’s key markets and services (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend