Business Development Specialist – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/01/2024
A top-ranked international law firm are searching for a Business Development Specialist to join their London office. The role-holder will collaborate with partners, and wider global BD team to implement and drive the business development initiatives in the UK and European market. This role involves leveraging research, writing, technical, and communication skills to create high-quality materials and spearhead strategic initiatives.
- Support partners in preparing targeted pitch presentations and meeting materials, ensuring effective communication of the firm’s experience.
- Collaborate with the BD Director to create new marketing collateral, adhering to branding style and standards.
- Maintain deal lists and materials, with support from the junior BD team.
- Lead submissions to directories, guides, awards, and surveys.
- Coordinate competitive intelligence research, to keep lawyers updated on market trends.
- Remain informed on firm news, maintain the practice experience database, and update the CRM system.
- Coordinate and support in organising events and conferences, managing logistics from inception to completion.
- Collaborate with lawyers and Communications team on thought leadership pieces and internal communications.
- Previous experience working within a legal or professional services firm (3+ years).
- Educated to a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of transactional, corporate and litigation terminology and processes.
- IT proficiency in spreadsheet, database, word processing and presentation software.
- Knowledge of any CRM system (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend