Business Development & Marketing Specialist – London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/07/2023
A US-based, international law firm is seeking a Business Development & Marketing Specialist to join their London office. The role-holder will be responsible for the delivery of BD initiatives for the firm’s European practice groups, with a focus on the Corporate practices. This includes creating content for pitches and credentials documents, conducting research, arranging seminars and client events, to further raise the profile of the practice areas and the overall firm. This role is ideally suited for candidates with a proven track record of working in business development positions within law firms.
- Develop and maintain materials for various BD opportunities, including pitches, client presentations, lawyer biographies, RFPs and other materials for client-related activity.
- Raise the profile of the European office through participation in conferences, events and thought leadership initiatives in collaboration with the London Marketing team.
- Maintain practice and industry client lists, to support new business opportunities, ensuring web pages and collateral are kept updated to reflect industry expertise.
- Collecting research for clients and prospects, to develop competitive intelligence for key practice areas / industries.
- Collaborate on drafting key directory submissions for assigned practice areas, working closely with lawyers to gather practice areas summaries and draft matter.
- Identification of marketing opportunities, such as speaking engagements and awards, to further improve visibility of relevant practices.
- Provide support with the delivery of client events hosted by the firm, including seminars, conferences, webinars, social and special events.
- Previous BD experience working within a legal / professional services environment (3+ years minimum).
- Demonstrable ability working effectively across projects, maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite, experience with InterAction would be ideal.
- Educated to a degree level required (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend