Marketing & Business Development Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £55,000.00 - £65,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/05/2022
A regional full-service law firm in Kent is currently seeking a Marketing & BD Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will lead the development and implementation of marketing and business development plans for the Private Clients sectors. This role will work alongside and report directly to the Head of Marketing & Business Development.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Marketing & Business Development to support the firm’s sectors.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the each market, the firm’s position within the market and develop strategies for the sector departments
- Management of projects and activities to support the firm grow its profile and win new business
- Act as the point of contact for events and manage events as required by the departments
- Develop digital marketing strategies to support departments and sectors, while maintaining a consistent brand image for the firm
- Support, coach, and develop the Digital Marketing Executive, setting objectives and monitoring performance with the Head of Department
- Experience working in a Senior Marketing & BD position
- Marketing qualifications would be desirable
- Experience in implementing business plans and creating social media campaigns, with proven results
- Experience working with senior management and the ability to influence
- Possess confidence to deal with fee earners and partners, interpret their requirements and manage their expectations
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend