Business Development & Marketing Manager – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/09/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international law firm to search for a Business Development & Marketing Manager to join their team in London. The role-holder will lead the firm’s Energy practice group through the planning and execution of BD initiatives including pitching, events, and other marketing activities. This role works closely with key partners to drive revenue growth and identify new opportunities to win new business.
- Promote the firm’s expertise across various products and assets, creating marketing materials for cross-selling purposes.
- Identify new work for the practice by leveraging resources and actively sharing opportunities within the practice.
- Develop tools that enable lawyers to pursue new business leads and communicate market developments to clients.
- Support with client targeting, and product specific BD initiatives including social media, to promote the achievements of the firm’s energy and infrastructure group.
- Collaboration with the PR team to ensure communication of opportunities for press commentary and ensure the MBD team are sharing opportunities for media releases.
- Responsible for maintaining the relationship with key clients, including all reporting lines and pitching.
- Supporting all aspects of client management for key clients, including supporting with the developing of the client strategy, and identifying and targeting new opportunities.
- Management of pitches for key CRM clients, working with the Strategic Pitch team as necessary.
- Previous BD & Marketing experience working at a legal / professional services firm.
- Experience working at manager level, line management experience is desirable
- Experience of, or interest in the energy and infrastructure markets.
- Able to manage expectations and confidently advise partners at all points.
- Experience in pitching and developing client documents, and CRM for key clients.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend