Business Development & Marketing Manager – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/12/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a prestigious global law firm in their search for a Business Development & Marketing Manager to join their team in London. The role-holder will support the Real Estate groups through the planning and execution of internal and external profile raising initiatives relating to client targeting, and product specific business development.
- Support in developing and implementing BD plans aligned to the practices’ business plans.
- Develop a strong personal network and collaborate with the wider firm and BD teams to drive improvements/assist efficiency.
- Support in the coaching and development of junior members in the team.
- Support partners on group pitches, credentials and supporting collateral.
- Provide support in raising the practice’s external profile through product or market specific campaigns, thought leadership, PR, events and online presence.
- Support with client targeting, and product specific BD initiatives, to promote achievements of the Real Estate groups.
- Responsible for delivery of end-to-end directory submissions for the group.
- Work with the global BD team to coordinate delivery of cross-border initiatives.
- Previous business development / account management experience required.
- Experience working at manager level, line management experience is desirable.
- Experience producing accurate and quality RFP/pitches.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend