Business Development & Marketing Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13/01/2023
Blue Legal are working closely with a London-based law firm, known for their work in the Private Client and Tech sectors, to recruit a Business Development & Marketing Manager to join their team. The firm is seeking someone to drive the business development and marketing strategy, working closely with the Head of Business Development & Marketing and Partners.
- Attending practice meetings and advising on initiatives during the ideas stage.
- Providing support to practice and sector groups with the delivery of initiatives.
- Coordination of the pitch process working closely with the lead partner, including drafting and editing content and advising on content.
- Collaborating with the BD Director on the coordination of firmwide initiatives.
- Management of the firm’s CRM system, Interaction including reports and data audits.
- Development of marketing collateral including capability statements, presentations and other client communications.
- Assisting with the development of the seminar and conference programme and firm-wide events.
- Responsible for the growth of the firm’s social media channels including developing monthly plans, managing content and raising awareness to increase followers.
- Working closely with the Communications Manager on all website related topics
- A minimum of 6 year’s marketing and events experience in a similar position..
- Previous experience working within a Legal / Professional Services firm.
- Proven track record in client care and strong business development and marketing skills.
- Possess strong writing and editing skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend