Business Development & Marketing Executive (Remote)
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/07/2023
A leading global law firm is seeking a Business Development & Marketing Executive to join the firm and support their alternative legal services platform. The role-holder will play a key role in shaping the image of the platform through social media presence and digital platforms, and provide opportunities to collaborate with colleagues within the wider firm on various projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for managing the platform’s social media and digital activity, to raise awareness and drive digital presence.
- Developing impactful and visually engaging content to increase the platform’s followers and audiences.
- Maintain clear and impactful guides, presentations, templates, newsletters and other materials used in communications with relevant audiences.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities to engage in pitches and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Keeping track of new developments in the alternative legal services market, and report on competitor activity & market trends.
- Implementation of the annual events calendar, and responsible for coordinating other practice area-aligned events.
- Ensure a cohesive and coordinated approach for promoting and selling the service both externally and internally.
- Liaising with the Head of the platform, to support with the ongoing execution of BD and marketing plans, including delivery of campaigns and projects as required.
- Previous BD experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Ability in using technology and interest in digital innovative solutions.
- Possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent written communication skills, and able to produce engaging content.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend