Business Development & Marketing Executive – London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/01/2023
Blue Legal has partnered with a specialist law firm known for their work in disputes, to recruit a Business Development & Marketing Executive for their London office. This role works closely with the wider team, to contribute towards the sector strategy and delivery of initiatives in line with the business development strategy. A fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to gain exposure, within a leading international sector group at a firm committed to the development of their employees through training and mentorship.
- Providing support to the firm with bid management including pitches and supporting with new business opportunities.
- Management of external events, seminars, and other sales opportunities.
- Ensure partners are kept informed on information regarding firm-wide BD/marketing efforts
- Development of content for the firm’s communications channels including the intranet, website, and social media.
- Responsible for the maintenance of content on the firm’s website, including lawyer profiles and experience updates.
- Assist with CRM integration and firm’s visual brand update projects.
- Support with legal award and directory submissions for all offices, including drafting of submissions and coordinating referee communications.
- Maintenance of internal content including profiles, pitch database, and client contact database.
- Experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Previous business development or marketing experience gained within a law firm.
- Skilled in using Microsoft 365 Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, Mailchimp knowledge would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Spanish or French (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend