Business Development & Marketing Executive (FTC)
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/07/2022
A leading European law firm are currently seeking a Business Development & Marketing Executive to join their London office. The role holder will assist with the implementation of business development activities and strategies within IP practice group. This role reports to the Head of Business Development and Marketing Communications Manager.
- Working closely with key stakeholders including fee earners to implement BD strategies and driving projects/campaigns to completion.
- Collaborating with the Head of BD and the Marketing Communications Manager on supporting sector groups and marketing requirements.
- Supporting the Head of BD and the Marketing Communications Manager on projects including research, CRM work, and the overall management of pitches and proposals.
- Provide support on projects including legal directory submissions.
- Assist with the development of the website, newsletters and other marketing collateral, social media and press work, and Mailchimp.
- Provide support on webinars and events, and follow up on marketing activities.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Previous experience working within a professional services environment.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Highly organised and able to work independently.
- Understanding of the IP sector (preferred).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend