Business Development & Marketing Coordinator – London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/08/2023
A leading global law firm is seeking a BD & Marketing Coordinator to join their team, based in London. The successful candidate will support with the delivery of BD initiatives to support the firm’s key sectors, including creating compelling proposals, maintaining marketing materials, and collaborating with the Creative team to produce branded collateral.
- Provide support with the development of new business proposals and capability pitches, and formal RFP responses.
- Maintain business development materials to a high standard (written collateral, experience/matter lists, opportunity tracking etc.).
- Assisting with the submissions process of rankings, awards, surveys, league tables, and other recognitions for assigned groups.
- Responsible for updating practice/industry information on the firm’s website and intranet, coordinating external publications as necessary.
- Writing practice/industry group descriptions, lawyer biographies, and client presentations to support the firm’s BD pursuits.
- Undertake research on clients/prospective clients, and gather competitive intelligence to improve understanding about clients, their industries, and legal requirements.
- Liaise with the Creative team to produce branded collateral for sponsorships, client events, advertisements, presentations, and related activities.
- Collaborate with the regional BD and Marketing team to plan strategic client programs and firm-sponsored events
- Previous BD experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, knowledge of CRM systems would also be ideal.
- Educated to a degree level in a related area, such as marketing or communications.
- Familiarity with relevant research tools, law firm rankings, awards, and league table publications.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend