Business Development & Marketing Advisor – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/09/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international law firm to search for a Business Development & Marketing Advisor to join their team in London. The role-holder will support in delivery of business development initiatives for the firm’s Energy practice group, including pitching, events, and other marketing activities.
- Collaborate with the BD Manager to implement business development initiatives in line with sector strategy.
- Provide support with pitch requests, working closely with the Pitch team.
- Support in external profile raising initiatives for the practice, through product or market specific campaigns, thought leadership, PR, online presence, and events.
- Plan and support with client targeting activities, enabling lawyers to pursue new business leads and share market developments with clients.
- Working with the wider BDM team to support in cross-selling efforts across the firm.
- Support in the delivery of the team’s internal communications.
- Support with all sector BD & Marketing requests, including pitches, credentials, capability statements, and marketing collateral.
- Work with the firm’s Pitch team to execute pitches for key CRM clients.
- Provide support in managing key client relationships, including organising client teams and managing client relationship reports.
- Previous BD & Marketing experience working at a legal / professional services firm.
- Experience of, or interest in the energy and infrastructure markets.
- Able to manage expectations and confidently advise partners at all points.
- Experience in pitching and developing client documents, and CRM for key clients.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend