Business Development & Marketing Adviser – Part Time
Salary: Up to £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/06/2022
A leading specialist commercial real estate law firm is growing their Marketing department and is seeking a Business Development & Marketing Adviser to join their award winning team based in London. This varied role part-time role will work closely with the Head of BD and Marketing and require you to deliver excellent results and focus on planning, pitching, some events, campaign management, CRM work, Content Marketing, Social Media and Directory and Awards submissions.
- Ownership and delivery of BD for a number of practice areas within the firm.
- To support the firm in developing and implementing structured and planned approaches and ideas across the full range of marketing and business development activities.
- Contribute to and implement the marketing and business development plans for key practice areas.
- Work with partners and lawyers to identify areas of growth and develop new business or cross-selling opportunities.
- Work within agreed budgets, time and guidelines.
- Assist in developing pitches, credentials and presentation materials.
- Involvement in the CRM system (Pardot and Salesforce), reporting and dealing with queries.
- Degree educated, and a Marketing (CIM) qualification
- Professional Services background
- Experience in social media platforms and CRM
- Competent in all Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
- Strong writing skills and able to manage strategic pitch processes
- Excellent attention to detail
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an
employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend