Business Development Manager – Restructuring
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/01/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a prestigious global law firm to recruit for a Business Development Manager to lead their Restructuring team, based in London. The role-holder will take the lead on the marketing and business development process, working closely with specialists across the firm. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager looking for a new challenge.
- Manage the delivery of all marketing and business development initiatives for the Restructuring practice group.
- Lead on the creation of compelling credentials, proposals and pitches to respond to bids and win work for the global practice group.
- Produce sector-specific content, campaigns or events to increase engagement with key clients and raise the profile of the firm and related brands.
- Manage the team’s digital profile including the website, intranet and social media presence.
- Be involved in networking and marketing activities such as attending events and assisting with internal functions.
- Analyse trends and identify opportunities to develop client relationships, and measure the success of initiatives.
- Contribute to the improvement in the firm’s approach to business development by sharing knowledge, content and data to centralised tools.
- Educated to a degree level; with previous experience working legal / professional services firms.
- Strong understanding of the Restructuring market.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend