Business Development Manager – Remote
Salary: Up to £55,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 10/02/2023
Our client, a top-tier global law firm, is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team and support their Technology sector on a 12-month contract. The role-holder will be responsible for the delivery of BD initiatives including developing and managing client relationships, and generating compelling campaigns to take to market. Working closely with leading lawyers and guidance from the Senior BD Manager, this role offers a unique opportunity to advance your career in the legal sector and be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering outstanding results.
- Responsible for the production of responses to win new business and generate revenue.
- Managing the qualification process, developing value propositions and challenging stakeholders on approaches.
- Providing advice on preparation materials including content and ensuring branding best practice is adhered to.
- Developing campaign plans for various channels, drafting and designing marketing content and working with the digital marketing team to deliver online campaigns.
- Ensuring marketing collateral complies with brand identity guidelines, collaborating digital marketing and PR executives, brand and design teams.
- Monitoring ROI of campaigns, taking feedback and reporting on success.
- Working closely with lead partners to support the implementation of client relationship and new client targeting campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan and implement of high-impact client events, both in person and virtual.
- Recording of post-event follow up (leads) and ROI in the CRM system.
- Previous BD experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Demonstrable experience with the entire bid/pitching process.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend