Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/10/2022
An award-winning Top 100 Law Firm are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in London. This position is an advisory role and requires a thorough understanding of business development principles, to work closely with internal stakeholders and drive forward initiatives and support growth strategies. The role-holder will work across a variety of interesting sectors and clients giving real breadth to the role and development opportunity.
- Working closely with partners to develop sector and practice group business plans with agreed objectives, competitor and market analysis and a detailed sales and marketing strategy.
- Identifying sales opportunities, pipeline/opportunity tracking, and developing the sales pipeline within departments.
- Supporting with client targeting campaigns, and measuring the success of these initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure success of targeted events and conducting post-event analysis reporting on the success of the event.
- Promoting the use of the firm’s CRM database (InterAction) and identify processes to improve efficiency.
- Monitoring and managing new tender opportunities as appropriate.
- Previous experience working within a legal/professional services firm.
- Experience working in a marketing/business development position (4 years’ minimum).
- Proficient in using MS Office, and previous use of CRM systems (InterAction).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend