Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £60,000 - £68,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/07/2023
A leading international law firm are seeking a Business Development Manager to support their Global Corporate practice group. The role-holder will be responsible for implementing business development initiatives in line with the sector strategy, with a primary focus of raising the firm’s profile, develop relationships with key clients and identify collaboration opportunities in order to generate revenue.
- Collaborate with partners and group leaders to develop and executive firmwide business development activities.
- Supporting with the delivery of brand positioning efforts, including managing strategic conference sponsorships, client presentations, seminars and webinars.
- Developing compelling pitches, responses to new business opportunities and requests for proposals.
- Creating pitch-related materials, such as profiles, experience, and case studies.
- Ensuring post-pitch follow up is carried out from clients and analyse feedback to suggest improvements to increase win rates.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, new business and cross-sector collaboration opportunities.
- Maintain contributions and experiences into the firm’s CRM and other databases.
- Responsible for the development of marketing collateral, including practice area descriptions and biographies, posting updates to firm website and intranet as needed.
- Manage awards and legal directories submissions to further develop and raise the profile of the group.
- Possess a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Previous business development experience within a legal / professional services firm.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively interact and establish key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working at Senior Executive or Manager level roles in the past.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend