Business Development Manager – London
Salary: Up to £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/06/2023
Blue Legal has partnered with an award winning international law firm, to look for a Business Development Manager to join their London office. The role holder will contribute towards the implementation and development of BD initiatives in their corporate and energy teams.
- To work closely with the Group Leader and key partners, supporting the delivery and strategy of business objectives for the Corporate & Commercial practice.
- Collaboratively working with the central marketing team, ensuring the sector practices are effectively integrated in global cross-practice business development, communications and client activities.
- Maintain and manage the Commercial & Corporate practice’s participation in the firm’s client development programme, including the development and implementation of client accounts relevant to sector practice.
- To work alongside the Head of Communications with implementing an effective PR plan with a view to positioning the Commercial & Corporate practice as a thought leader on particular topics/themes.
- Providing additional support and leads on firmwide BD projects.
- You will be responsible for managing the daily operations and development of a senior executive.
- Support the team with any other ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
- In-depth understanding of the Corporate & Commercial / Energy sectors.
- Proactive individual with excellent organisation/project management skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend