Business Development Manager – London
Salary: Competitive Rate
Salary band: £70,000 - £99,999
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/06/2023
A prestigious international law firm is seeking an experienced professional to join their Private Individuals division as a Business Development Manager. The role-holder will provide support to the sector group’s key clients. Working closely with the Global Head of BD, you will oversee management of the BD Executive and develop relationships across the wider team and achieve divisional and firm-wide strategies.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of the sector business development strategy and team objectives.
- Liaison between other sector departments to cross sell work for private individuals.
- Managing projects and initiatives, including planning, resourcing, reporting and budget control.
- Lead on client focused activities, including client programmes, ensuring budgets and expenditures are aligned with business objectives.
- Mentor and coach fee earners in pitches and presentations, collaborating with the L&D team to identify and deliver additional BD and marketing training.
- Analyse key referrers (internal and external) and support the development of referrer relationships.
- Collaborate with the Head of Strategy to define key messaging and raise brand profile across office locations and markets.
- Develop campaigns including client events, publications and digital content. Work with the Knowledge team to roll out focused thought leadership.
- Work with the PR team to generate social media content and support fee earners in developing their own online presence.
- Relevant sector experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Must have previous line management experience.
- Strong understanding of key sector issues, context and needs regarding audiences
- Ability to manage workloads and conflicting priorities to deliver objectives, deliverables and timelines effectively.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend