Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £55,000 - £67,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/05/2023
Blue Legal are thrilled to announce that we have partnered with a leading specialist international leading law firm, in hiring for a Business Development Manager to join their team in London. The role holder will liaise alongside the Senior Manager to implement BD initiates and maximise opportunities across the group. This is a full BD mix opportunity for someone looking for development.
- To be responsible for the management of business development and marketing plans for business lines within the group’s core sectors.
- Support and contribute towards the preparation of pipeline review meetings, including the maintenance of systems that hold engagement and pipeline data.
- To work closely with the Senior Manager and support the use of products and content for any client engagement purposes in order to help raise the firm’s profile.
- Implement and develop use of all marketing channels asset out in marketing plans. This will include all social media platforms.
- Regularly supervise and contribute towards BD systems and safeguard data integrity; proactively use data in the analysis and continuous improvement of the firm’s programmes.
- Must have experience in a manager role.
- Experience in Disputes, Insurance or FS would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in a legal or professional services organisation.
- To have stakeholder management experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages and CRM systems an advantage.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend