Business Development Manager – London
Salary: Up to £55,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 27/03/2023
Blue Legal have collaborated with a leading national law firm to source a Business Development Manager to join them on a 9 – 12 month FTC maternity cover. This role will be an advisory position to the business and will support the campaigns, BD activity and client relationship management of one of their key sectors. You will report to the Head of Business Development.
- Will be working alongside partners to develop sector and practice group Business plans.
- To assist with the development of sale pipelines within the departments, on a one-to-one basis and identifying opportunities for dialogue with each lawyer’s cross selling targets.
- To contribute towards key account management and work with the BD team to develop the client feedback.
- Working with the BD team and lawyers in formatting and developing marketing collateral, credentials documents, pitch materials and presentations, ensuring databases are maintained.
- Collaborating with the Marketing, Communications and Events team, ensuring the firm have a successful programme of targeted events and communications. This includes the firm’s social media.
- To support the promotion of a best practice approach and effective use of the firm’s CRM database. Identify ways to improve processes and reporting to help save time, increase efficiency and enhance client and contact relationship management.
- Occasionally, will be responsible for monitoring and managing new tender opportunities when appropriate.
- To have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Marketing/Business Development
- Will have previous experience of working in a professional services environment or BD/marketing function.
- Previous use of CRM systems such as InterAction are advantageous.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend