Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/11/2022
Blue Legal has partnered with a Top ranked international Business Advisory firm to assist them in their search for a Business Development Manager, this role will support their key Tax service lines and will be based in their London office. The successful role holder will contribute towards the implementation and development of strategic projects and campaigns.
- Develop, deliver and assess strategic business development and marketing plans for the team.
- Support new and existing campaigns, assisting with follow-up and working with partners on conversion.
- Liaise with the senior team to generate creative thought leadership, communicating to the relevant segments and analysing engagement.
- Work closely with wider PR and marketing teams to optimise the group’s and firms profile.
- Implement strategies to increase the team’s client base, revenue and referrals.
- Using CRM to actively manage data quality and subsequent analysis and metrics.
- To coach and advise the junior team members, supporting them with training and development.
- Experience working in a similar role within the professional services sector.
- To have Experience of tax services is desired but not essential.
- Must have excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend