Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/10/2023
A top ranked international law firm are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their London office. The role holder will sit within the firm’s centralised Business Development team and support with the development and implementation of international BD plans.
- Collaborate with the senior stakeholders to develop and execute BD plans that support the firm’s international BD strategy.
- Managing the firm’s international firm network and maintaining relationships with key contacts and influencers to generate opportunities for the firm.
- Identify and develop opportunities to grow the business and profile in key markets.
- Conduct research on international markets and identifying opportunities to inform future strategy and decision-making.
- Supporting large and high profile cross-border bids and RFPs.
- Maintain collateral, credentials, and deal lists to ensure content is regularly updated.
- Collaborating with all offices to promote cross-office and international opportunities.
- Previous experience working at an international legal / professional services firm.
- Knowledge of how international professional services firms operate, both internationally and locally.
- Proven track record in managing diverse cross-border programmes and projects.
- Commercial understanding and awareness, to drive key client relationships and collaborate with specialist teams across BD.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend